Sorry for multi posting. Had yesterday a problem with my mail system
and was not sure if mail was sent at all.

On Tue, 2022-03-08 at 21:26 +0100, Marco Patzer via ntg-context wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Mar 2022 20:45:17 +0100
> Christoph Hintermüller via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> > Hans indicated a tool, a program, which allows to verify that that
> > all start* stop* tag pairs are symmetric and placed in correct
> > order. I just cant remember how it is called. Can anybody help
> > here?
>
>   mtxrun --autogenerate --script check <file>

Thank you very much. If there is not any other tool it seems that there
are no errors.

> The following will not report missing tags but will find other
> common issues and report them on the console:
>
>   context --errors='*' <file>

I guess this is equal to

\enabledirectives[logs.errors]

With which only the following error on plain pdf is remaining after
fixing any other indicated

error logging   > start possible issues

fonts           > start missing characters:
/usr/local/texlive/2021/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman12-
regular.otf
fonts           >    2  U+00001    START OF HEADING
fonts           > stop missing characters

error logging   > stop possible issues

OK, I guess I figured the cause of why xml export aborts in the middle
of the document. It came to me while writing the above lines and
wanting to report that i see some warnings about fuzzy paragraphs
(forget about them).

To make it short it triggered a memory about a rather old thread, where
Hans mentioned that the exporter is not so fond of and keen about LaTeX
style \chapter, \section commands and that he advises to use
\startchapter \stopchapter, \startsection \stopsection, etc. pairs
instead. So i gave it a try and exchanged all occurrences of \chapter,
\section, \subsection, \subsection by their \start* \stop* equivalents
and now the xml document and the html document are a lot largen. They
now conatin nearly the whole document.

There are sill plenty of LaTeX style commands around in the document
for which exporter friendly \start* \stop* replacements exist. I will
continue this route and 'am comfident that in the end  will get get a
full xhtml and true e-book for my lecture notes.
:-)

Thank you very much for triggering memories.

Christoph