On 3/12/2022 3:12 PM, Gavin via ntg-context wrote:
Hi List,

I just installed the new upload on my M1 mac using my usual procedure, which is
to update the modules and then run sh ./install.sh (details here:
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Modules#ConTeXt_LMTX, simplified method).

Afterwords, a hello world context document produced no effect, not even a
single entry in the console, when using TeXShop. Using the command line to run
mtxrun --generate. All I got from the effort was:

        zsh: killed mtxrun --generate

I’m not sure what that means, but it isn’t promising. I restored my previous
ConTeXt installation any everything is fine again.

If anyone else has the new upload working on an M1 Mac, or can confirm that it
isn’t working, I’d like to hear about it.
there are occasional issues with the M1 mac in the build farm (can be the vm crashing or some network issues or some osx update or ...) so maybe it relates to a recent drop out

I pushed a new 'version' to force a build so you can try to pick up the right binary from

https://build.contextgarden.net/#/waterfall?tags=c.luametatex

and see if that one works (so run the update and then use that bin and remake the formats) .. if that fails i need to make new zips

question for mojca: i see al getting compiled, even the vm on the mac but not the arm mac bin itself so is the main one listening to the master? : luametatex.darwin-arm64.moj stays inactive