> On 15 Mar 2022, at 22:31, Gavin via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi Thomas,
>
>> I can confirm that context version: 2022.03.12 17:56 is running fine on my
>> MacBook M1.
>
> Thanks for that. I’ll troubleshoot my installation.
>
>> And excuse my snark, but….
>
> Snark excused.

Ditto - working for me as well.

I completely deleted everything and re-installed using the 64-bit MacOS ARM
image on this page.
<https://www.pragma-ade.nl/install.htm>

The normal install steps worked: i.e unzip; move the "context-osx-arm64" parent
directory to where you want it to be (/home/Users/<me>/Applications) in my
case; ran the install script  using the command ". ./install.sh" and it all
installed nicely. I then added the path it told me about to my .zprofile file
and to the engine file that I use. Logged out and in just to make sure the
paths were picked up and it all works from both command line and from TeXShop.

—
Bruce Horrocks
Hampshire, UK