Am 16.03.22 um 16:48 schrieb Willi Egger via ntg-context:
Hi,

at the moment I am dealing with a German text. Although I have
\mainlanguage[de] in the preamble the word 'des Eiweißes' is hyphenated as 'des
Eiwei-ßes'. Of course this should be 'des Eiweis-ses'.

How can I make sure that ConTeXt is hyphenating this corerctly?

Sorry, Willi, but that hyphenation is correct, and your suggestion was also wrong in the previous iterations of German orthography. Only ck was changed to k-k; hyphenation of ß a s-s was only allowed if you replaced ß by ss anyway (like in Switzerland).

Hraban