Hi Pablo,

You are correct, the LuaMetaTeX file is still expecting the old "isbn" as
the name, whereas the MKIV running zint directly requires the new one with
"isbnx".
Not sure with which zint version the "isbn" got changed to "isbnx".

@Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl> can you update the libs-imp-zint.lmt
<https://github.com/contextgarden/context-mirror/compare/beta...reviczky:patch-4#diff-e9a8d1468821ebec460080cb3a74fedac5a4f5d9d8b4cd262531a65345145ebe>
to have the same interface for MKIV and LMTX:

https://github.com/contextgarden/context-mirror/compare/beta...reviczky:patch-4

- ["code 128"] = 20, ["isbn"] = 69, ["han xin code"] = 116,
+ ["code 128"] = 20, ["isbnx"] = 69, ["han xin code"] = 116,

- if lower(code) == "isbn" then
+ if lower(code) == "isbnx" then

This way the sample works in the same way for both MKIV and LMTX:

zint-test.tex
---
\usemodule[zint]
\starttext
\barcode[alternative=isbnx, text=9783865419026, width=4cm]
\stoptext
---

context zint-test.tex
context --luatex zint-test.tex