Hi Amine,

Le 31/03/2022 à 07:24, A A via ntg-context a écrit :
Hi Aditya,

Nevermind, I got it to work. Thanks!

Amine

And how did you get it to work? Could you leave a trace of what you did?

Thanks

--

Alain

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 07:21, A A <amine.aboufir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Aditya,

Sorry, but I'm still getting an error:

runtime error : input file 'test/test.tex' is not found, quitting

Amine

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 at 00:46, Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
On Wed, 30 Mar 2022, A A via ntg-context wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 18:39, Wolfgang Schuster <
> wolfgang.schuster.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > A A via ntg-context schrieb am 30.03.2022 um 18:24:
> > > Dear All,
> > >
> > > I would like to ask whether there exists a command line option to the
> > > context executable which would allow me to specify the directory in
> > > which I would like my output to be dumped.
> > >
> > > I have noticed that if I call the executable outside the directory in
> > > which the .tex file resides, my supporting files (and resulting pdf)
> > > are dumped outside the directory in which the .tex file is located.
> >
> > context --runpath=... filename
>
>    - I tried the following *context --runpath=test test/test.tex * but it
>    still dumps all the output (.log, .pdf and .tuc) into my current directory.
>    I would like for it to get dumped inside the *test *directory...

mtxrun --path=test --script context test.tex

(note that filename has to be relative to the test/ directory not CWD)

Aditya