Same here... I haven't managed to run mkiv for months. Not a huge deal, but
anyway.

Best,
Denis
Von: ntg-context <ntg-context-boun...@ntg.nl> im Auftrag von Pablo Rodriguez
via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. April 2022 20:37:30
An: Hans Hagen via ntg-context
Cc: Pablo Rodriguez
Betreff: Re: [NTG-context] mkiv

On 4/1/22 18:20, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:
> [...]
> So, today is the day we kind of formally freeze MKIV.

Just a comment on MkIV.

I don’t remember exactly, but I’m afraid that "context --luatex
document" hasn’t been working on my computers (either running Linux or
Windows) for months now.

This isn’t important for me, but just in case it may be relevant for you.

If I run "context --luatex document", I get a new directory
'$HOME/.texlive2021/texmf-var' created (which includes a "luatex-cache"
directory inside)

When I run "mtxrun --generate", all required files are generated in
"$HOME/context/tex/texmf-cache/luametatex-cache".

I wonder why "mtrun --generate" doesn’t generate a "luatex-cache"
directory in the same directory containing "luametatex-cache".

BTW, the '$HOME/.texlive2021/texmf-var/luatex-cache/" directory only
contains an empty 'context/d10b607aa0e9d13dde6602f491b76cbc/trees/' path.

Just in case it may be relevant and many thanks for ConTeXt,

Pablo