Greetings,

Edu.

El 29/4/22 a las 2:38, Max Chernoff escribió:
On 2022-04-28 3:30 a.m., Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
I’m afraid the above release introduced a bug; while the offical release ran through, I now get:

module          > lua-widow-control > Widow/orphan detected. Attempting to remove.
lua error       > lua error on line 112 in file de/c_intro.tex:

callback error: ...local/tex/luatex/lua-widow-control/lua-widow-control.lua:510: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (field 'height')
stack traceback:
     ...local/tex/luatex/lua-widow-control/lua-widow-control.lua:510: in function <...local/tex/luatex/lua-widow-control/lua-widow-control.lua:360>