On 5/19/22 2:04 PM śrīrāma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> [I am on version 2022.05.11 11:36]
>
> I think either a bug might have crept into one of the recent uploads or
> there is some change in behaviour – numbering of statements inside
> mathalignment blocks is not working: only one statement is numbered even if
> multiple are requested.
>
> The following example does not produce the expected result
> both the equations should be numbered when only the first one is –
>
>   \starttext
>
>   \placeformula
>   \startformula
>     \startmathalignment
>       \NC a \NC = b \NR[eq:one]
>       \NC c \NC = d \NR[eq:two]
>     \stopmathalignment
>   \stopformula
>
>   \stoptext
>
> Also the [+] options and the second optional argument of \NR does not work
> as expected. Has its behaviour changed?
> [...]

Hi,

Sorry to bother you all during a weekend but I am wondering if anyone has any
workaround for the issue  I have asked about above: while updating LMTX I
unwittingly replaced my previous version without retaining a copy. Now I am
stuck with documents without equation numbers.

As stated above the following MWE demonstrates the issue: only the first
equation is numbered (while both should be)

  \placeformula
  \startformula
    \startmathalignment
      \NC a \NC = b \NR[eq:one]
      \NC c \NC = d \NR[eq:two]
    \stopmathalignment
  \stopformula
I tried to look into math-ini and math-ali but to no avail.

Thanks,
  Sreeram

  Sreeram