Thank you for the useful tip.

I’ve tested the example given below but ran into missing figure, maybe I need
to reconstruct the MetaPost file as mentioned in setup. Se attached example:

Thanks in advance!

/Jan-Erik

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupexternalfigures[location=global]

\definesymbol [yes] [{\externalfigure[mp-cont.502]}]
\definesymbol [no] []

\setupfield
[setup 3]
[width=2cm, height=2cm,
rulethickness=3pt, corner=round, framecolor=red]

\definefield [check-me] [check] [setup 3] [yes,no] [no]

\starttext
\field[check-me]
\stoptext