Could you please share a complete MWE. Makes it easier to test if the problem
occurs here as well.
Best,
Denis

Von: ntg-context <ntg-context-boun...@ntg.nl> Im Auftrag von Thangalin via
ntg-context
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Juni 2022 23:56
An: Bruce Horrocks <n...@scorecrow.com>
<ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Betreff: Re: [NTG-context] Contractions in ligature suppression word list

Thanks for the response, Bruce.

1) The file you attached doesn't include the word "wolfing", nor "wolfin". I
assume they need to be

The suffixes section accounts for this. Wolfing and wolfish both suppress the
ligature correctly.

I removed the comma separators, good catch. No difference, though.

Looks like I edited
/opt/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/patterns/mkxl/lang-en.llg instead of
the LMTX file. SMH.

I've now tried both files, lmtx and mkxl:

            suffixes = [[
                in
                in'
                in’
                ing
            ]],

Wolfish works fine, the ligature is suppressed as expected. Wolfing, wolfin,
and wolfin' aren't suppressed. I'd have thought that defining the word "wolf"
with a suffix of "ing" (and variations thereof) would suppress ligatures at the
suffix boundary?

Maybe that's not the case. If so, then it means having to define all the *f-ing
words (heh) a few times for the different suffixes (in', in’, and ing), which
seems to defeat the purpose of separating suffixes?

Help is appreciated.