Am 08.06.22 um 07:43 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context:
Am 08.06.22 um 07:18 schrieb juh via ntg-context:
For the Developer Room we need at least three people willing to attend
the whole time at least for one day.

If anyone would help me to organize a 2h-Bootstrap Workshop for ConTeXt
I would be very happy. Due to my holidays I am only available today and
I am unsure if I will have a stable internet connection from tomorrow
on. Sorry for the late announcement.

Hi Juh,
I’d really like to help, since it’s also quite nearby for me, but the date (August 20/21th) is just in the holidays I spent with my children, sorry!

Very schade. That would've been fun. ;-)

My main problem is that I never used Windows in my life and have no idea how to help people with installing lmtx on this platform.

juh