Hi,

I just found otu that the majority of the mailing list mails ended up in a different mail box (som,ehoe thunderbird has problems with two accounts being subscribed to the same list).

So, if there has been serious issues not resolved (the last year) let me know. A quick checked that most got answered in some way,