Am 20.07.22 um 21:40 schrieb Bruce Horrocks via ntg-context:

\definefontfeature [venetian-301-demi-ligatures] [v1=yes,v3=yes]
\definefontfeature [venetian-301-BT-ligatures]   [v2=yes,v3=yes]

Note that the names v1, v2 and v3 are entirely arbitrary. Also, the
\starttypescript section sets the font features to be just those I've defined -
potentially losing whatever 'default' would provide. But since the font doesn't
seem to have a lot of features in the first place I've so far not noticed any
problems. I'm sure a real expert could tell you how to retain 'default' and add
the ligatures, if needed.

Hi Bruce, you can simply inherit your feature sets from default:

\definefontfeature [venetian-301-demi-ligatures][default][v1=yes,v3=yes]
\definefontfeature [venetian-301-BT-ligatures][default][v2=yes,v3=yes]

I’d like to borrow your example for my book, if you don’t object.

Hraban