Dear all,

A few days ago, I sent an email as follows. But it is linked to another subject
because I choose reply of another subject.
So, I send the same mail again.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,
Dalyoung

**********
I’d like to write a long chapter title in two lines if it is longer than the
textwidth.
It is OK when I use just bigger fonts.

But it writes the long title in one line if I use outlined font for title as in
MWE.

Is there a way to write it in two lines using the outlined font?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Dalyoung

\startuseMPgraphic{outlineT}
      draw outlinetext.b (\MPvar{tt})
      (withcolor .75white)
      (withcolor .725blue withpen pencircle scaled .75pt);%\MPvar{thick});
\stopuseMPgraphic
\definefont[BigFontOne][NotoSansCJKkr-Bold sa 4]
\define[1]\outlineTitle{\useMPgraphic{outlineT}{tt="#1"}}

\setuphead[chapter]
[textcommand=\outlineTitle,
 style=\BigFontOne,
 numbercommand=\outlineTitle,
% align = middle,
 number=yes]

\setupexternalfigures[location={default,local,global}]
%\definefont[fancy][Zapfino at 24pt]

\starttext
\startchapter[title={Very Long Long Long Title}]
\startcombination[3*1]
 {\externalfigure[cow]   [combination]}{cow}
 {\externalfigure[mill]  [combination]}{mill}
 {\externalfigure[hacker][combination]}{hacker}
\stopcombination
\stopchapter