Am 10.10.22 um 10:50 schrieb Keith McKay via ntg-context:
Hi,

I printed the file from my Apple mac mini M1 wirelessly to my HP Color LaserJet MFP M283fdw from Thunderbird, Adobe Acrobat DC, Skim and Texshop. The latter three were essentially identical and clear but that from Thunderbird was fuzzy and not as sharp as the others.

The latter is because Thunderbird uses pdf.js, and that prints PDFs as images (rasterized in a low resolution), as Leah confirmed my guess.

Hraban