Am 25.10.22 um 02:32 schrieb Joel via ntg-context:
I have code like this which randomly pulls a page from `comic2.pdf` and displays it, scaled to fit \textwidth, then displays four more random pages afterwares.

\starttext
         \dorecurse{5}{
            \placefigure[force, none]{}{\framed[frame=off]{\externalfigure[comic2.pdf][page=\randomnumber{1}{34}, width=\textwidth]}}
         }
\stoptext

The problem is I need to adjust the vertical space between the images. It seems to be set to some lineheight or such, but I need the distance between each image to be at 1/50th or 0.02 of \textwidth. ...though the last image can have the ordinary gap afterwards.

How can I se the vertical spacing between this sequence of image to 0.02\textwidth?

Do you need floats at all? Otherwise a combination might fit your needs, and there you can setup the distances.

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Combinations

Hraban