Hi!

Le 21/11/2022 à 14:00, Alexandre Christe via ntg-context a écrit :
Dear list,

With the following MWE I end up with big gaps between margin figures in an itemized list. Is there a way to remove that space in the text and place the figures in the margin one below the other the best one can?

\setuppagenumbering
  [alternative=doublesided, location=margin]

\setuplayout
  [header=0pt,
   margin=4cm,
   footerdistance=.5cm,
   topspace=1cm,
   backspace=1cm,
   cutspace=2cm,
   width=fit,
   height=\dimexpr
\paperheight-\topspace+\footerheight+\footerdistance-4cm\relax]

% \showframe

\definefloat
  [marginfigure]
  [figure]

\setupfloat
  [marginfigure]
  [outermargindistance=-\outermargintotal,
  default={outermargin,height,high,low,none}]

\starttext

\startstaticMPfigure{square}
  draw fullsquare scaled 3cm;
\stopstaticMPfigure

\startitemize
  \placemarginfigure{}{\usestaticMPfigure[square]}
  \item bla
  \item bla
  \placemarginfigure{}{\usestaticMPfigure[square]}
  \item bla
\stopitemize

\stoptext

Thanks in advance,
Alex

For me it looks alright, in particular if you have longer text in the \item. The figures are aligned with the \item's.

One thing which changes is the space between de items: between 2 and 3. I have no answer for that.

---
Alain