Dear list,

using the Literata variable fonts from
https://github.com/googlefonts/literata/tree/main/fonts/variable, I have
the following source:

  \definefontfeature[myaxis][axis={weight=500, italic=1}]
  \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][Literata][features={default, myaxis}]
  \setupbodyfont[mainface]
  \starttext
  \input zapf\par
  \it\input zapf
  \stoptext

Other axes than weight (and only when not invoked as 'wght') don’t work
for me (using latest from 2022.12.01 13:05).

I have used the following source (it seems to be a goodie from current
latest):

 \usemodule[fonts-variable]
 \starttext
  \showfontvariations[font=file:literata-italic.ttf]
  \showfontvariations[font=file:literata.ttf]
 \stoptext

It reports that the Literata fonts have three (design) axes: wght, opsz
and ital. ital is only a design axis.

As explained before, they don’t work for me. How can I access to the
italic and the optical size axes?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo