Hello everyone

I am interested in being able to cite in different ways. By analogy, I
refer to the \texcite{}, \parencite{} and other options available with
biblatex in LaTeX. How do I achieve something like \textcite{} in ConTeXt?
Here is my MWE:

\startbuffer[ref]

@Article{wn:2017,
  author  = {Who, Nobody and What, Everyone},
  journal = {Good Journal},
  title   = {The Art of Being},
  year    = {2017},
}

\stopbuffer

\definebtxdataset[ref]
\usebtxdataset[ref][ref.buffer]
\setupbtx[
  dataset=ref,
]
\definebtxrendering
  [ref]
  [apa]
  [
      dataset=ref,
  ]
\usebtxdefinitions[apa]

\starttext

In \cite[wn:2017], they illustrated that it is impossible to not be them.
\cite[wn:2017] said it was worth the discovery.

\startsection[title={References}, number=no, incrementnumber=no]
    \placelistofpublications[ref][method=dataset]
\stopsection

\stoptext

The first sentence is okay. In the second, I would like the parenthesis
around the citation to come off because of the way I am citing it.

Jethro