Hi Willi,

Thank you for the feedback!

Strange bug being thrown out of the editor while not logged in -- I'll have to look into that because I have not encountered it yet.

May I ask what browser and OS are you using? I'm unable to reproduce the bug with the tab-key in tabulate.

I know about the letter-eating bug and apparently I haven't been successful in fixing it yet.

As for the files lost:
  1. you created an account,
  2. uploaded some files and pictures,
  3. then tried to generate a PDF which got stuck,
  4. so you refreshed the page,
  5. and the files were lost?
Am I correct? I will try to reproduce it taking your steps and will try to fix it.

And for the logout -- you did not manage to logout at all?

Thank you for the kind words. I'm hoping it will be a useful tool to promote ConTeXt!

Sincerely,
Zdeněk Svoboda