On 1/1/2023 11:03 AM, Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context wrote:

I also thought I heard about it several years ago. The article makes it sound like news, that might be the perspective of the US scholars or a necessary means to get funded. But the oldest sources quoted in Wikipedia are from 1971 and 1982.

yes, kind of asking for funding to research if the earth is flat .. we can expect more such articles when these ai-chat-bots starts combine more old stuff into presented as new stuff