Dear all,

I copied the code of defining chapter command  from metafun-000.tex, and run it.
But the result is different from that in MetaFun Manual.
There is a big spaces between the number and the title which yields the number
cannot be seen.
I commented out several lines which seems to be not-related with chapter title.
And, I changed

        \def\ChapterCommand#1#2% —> \define[2]\ChapterCommand

Would you please test the following code to find out what is wrong?

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

\startuseMPgraphic{circled}
  pickup pencircle scaled 1mm ;
  drawoptions(withcolor (.6+uniformdeviate.35)*white) ;
  fill fullcircle xscaled 1.5cm yscaled 1cm ;
  drawoptions(withcolor .625yellow) ;
  draw fullcircle xscaled 1.5cm yscaled 1cm ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

%\startnotmode[proof]
%  \defineoverlay[circled][\useMPgraphic{circled}]
%\stopnotmode

\define[1]\Circled%
  {\framed
     [background=circled,frame=off,offset=overlay]
     {\color[darkred]{#1}}}

\setuppagenumbering[location=]
\setupheadertexts[margin][][\hbox to \hsize{\hss\Circled\pagenumber\hss}]

\startuniqueMPgraphic{titled}
  path p ; p := unitsquare xscaled \overlaywidth yscaled \overlayheight ;
  pickup pencircle scaled 1mm ;
  drawoptions(withcolor .625yellow) ;
  draw llcorner p -- lrcorner p ;
  setbounds currentpicture to p ;
\stopuniqueMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[titled][\uniqueMPgraphic{titled}]

\define[2]\ChapterCommand%
  {\setbox0=\hbox to \leftmarginwidth{#1\hss}%
   \hskip-\leftmarginwidth
   \hskip-\leftmargindistance
   \framed
     [background=titled,frame=off,offset=0pt]
     {\box0
      \hskip\leftmargindistance
      #2}}

\define[2]\TitleCommand%
  {\framed
     [background=titled,frame=off,offset=0pt]
     {#2}}

\setuphead
  [chapter]%,section,subsection]
  [command=\ChapterCommand,