On 3/2/23 00:20, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 2/28/2023 6:23 PM, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context wrote:
>> [...]
> I only see one size. Anyway, attached a fix for the different rounding.

Sorry, Hans, I copied the wrong sample (value for "width" in
"\setupinteractionscreen" should read "fit" instead of "max"):

  \nopdfcompression
  \setupinteractionscreen
    [width=fit]
  \setuplayout
    [standard]
    [backspace=.7\textwidth,
     cutspace=\cutspace,
     width=middle]
  \starttext
  \startmakeup[page]
  \null
  \stopmakeup
  \startmakeup[standard]
  \null
  \stopmakeup
  \stoptext

Here are the boxes (using current latest from today [2023.03.06 14:48]):

  3 0 obj
  [ 0 0 595.275590072 841.88975789 ]
  endobj

  7 0 obj
  [ 0 0 968.199847496 841.88975789 ]
  endobj

Page 1 (object 4) uses object 3 as /CropBox, /MediaBox and /TrimBox.

Page 2 (object 7) uses object 3 as /MediaBox and object 7 as /CropBox
and /TrimBox (I have just discovered it).

I think it is better to avoid having a page with a /CropBox larger than
its /MediaBox.

But I’m afraid that it is wrong to have a /TrimBox larger than the
/MediaBox for the same page.

I hope it is clear now. Sorry for the mistake in copying the wrong sample.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo