Hi,

I would like to position a combination of images where the centre of the combination coincides with the centre of the text area of a page. In the example below I have made the combination into a layer thinking that this would be the easiest way to position it where I wanted. However to position in the centre of the page I would need to know the size of the combination and use this to calculate the x and y values for positioning of the layer. I have looked at the Wiki page on image size of combinations but still cant figure out how to do it. Any suggestions on how to go about this or is their a better way?

Wiki Page reference: https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Combinations#Image_Width

Thanks

Keith McKay

%%% example %%%

\setuppapersize[A4,portrait]%[A4,portrait]

\setuplayout

[backspace=2.5cm,

topspace=1cm,

height=28cm,

width=17cm,

header=0cm,

footer=0.75cm,

]

\useMPlibrary [dum]

\starttext

\definelayer[test3]

\setlayer[test3][x=2cm,y=15cm]

{\startcombination[nx=3,ny=1,distance=15mm,after=,location=middle]

{\externalfigure[dummy]}{}

\rotate[rotation=90]{\externalfigure[dummy]}{}

{\externalfigure[dummy][]}{}

\stopcombination}

\flushlayer[test3]