On 3/31/2023 9:58 PM, Rory Molinari via ntg-context wrote:
Hi,

I'm in the process of updating to TeXlive 2023 after a long time of light use with 2018. One issue I'm now having is an error when I try to use Neo Euler as my math font.

\definefontfamily[mypalatinoeuler][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]
\definefontfamily[mypalatinoeuler][mm][Neo Euler]

\setupbodyfont[mypalatinoeuler]

\starttext
$x=1$
\stoptext
It works ok here. Support for these math fonts are a bit in flux (and euler is special anyway). Mikael and I just finished a new round of math tweaks (some interesting esthetics that took some time) and in addition to (and because of) that some otf math fonts have also been also updated (like euler). We want to do some tests before we upload a new version; if we see no problems maybe tomorrow, although the need to adapt to changes in tikz are kind of a showstopper.