Am 29.07.23 um 22:49 schrieb Max Chernoff:
I'm on mobile now so I can't type out a complete solution, but I think that
what you're looking for is in this file:

https://github.com/gucci-on-fleek/unnamed-emoji/blob/master/documentation/unemoji-manual.mkxl

It doesn't exactly do what you specifically asked for, but I think that it's
pretty similar to your end goal. There's a .tex file with example usage in the
same folder and a link to the compiled PDF from the main repo page.

Thank you!
Well, I’m sure it’s in there, and it’s an impressive module, but I don’t understand the code – too many commands I never heard of.

I’ll try again tomorrow when my head hopefully hurts less and there won’t be concerts on both sides of my quarter…

Hraban