On 8/7/23 20:08, Hans van der Meer via ntg-context wrote:
Please phrase your reaction differently. This is absolutely not about my sense of humor. But if you have observed the news media these last few years, you may have noticed how sensitive the public opinion has become about "humor" of this kind.  I am afraid it could place the Tex community (for which I care) in a less favourable light.

I must say I agree with Hans van der Meer here. For me, this sounds like middle school humor; I can't imagine any actual grown-up finding this funny. But I'm overall not convinced that such stickers make our world a better place. They have a tendency to wind up in places where you don't want to see them. So my two cents on your question: don't. They're worse than useless
indeed, and there are reasons why we stayed away from fancy websites, merchandizing, monetizing, adds on websites, statistics, likes, upvotes .. let's keep it that way