On 8/15/2023 9:27 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 8/15/23 19:08, Hans Hagen wrote:
[...]
The units starting with 'u' are considered user units but be carefulk
with other combinations as we have (and will have more) built into
context ones, like

pi : pi for Mikael
ft : foot for Alan
fs : (global body) font size
tw : (layout) text width
th : (layout) text height
hs : (current) hsize
vs : (current) vsize
cd : (when set) column distance
cw : (when set) column width
cx : combination cell width
uu : user unit (\METAFUN)

Many thanks for the new release, Hans.

I wonder whether we could have (current) frame width and height as unit.
we can have

  fw fh fo lw (width height offset linewidth)

but keep in mind that only properties that are set up have a meaningful value (so with autoheight it is zero)

and then you realize that you are the one going to wikify it