Am 03.09.23 um 13:03 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez:
On 9/3/23 12:46, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 9/3/2023 12:17 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
[...]
This basic implementation of GoToE links would be extremely helpful to
access embedded documents (believe it or not, this is something I
explain almost every week at work).

I would be happy to provide the code to implement this, but I’m
afraid this is way beyond my knowledge.
remind me in a month or so ... i'm not going to touch that part of the
code now (some other priorities)

Perfectly fine for me, Hans.

While I don’t know what’s missing under the hood, I think there’s just a “reference” key missing in \attachment or \setupattachment:

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext

\samplefile{lorem}

\attachment[
  file={hacker.jpg},
  title={Hacker},
  symbol=Paperclip,
  author=Hans,
  location=inmargin,
  reference=foobar,
]

As you can see in \in{attachment}[foobar], we’re hacking away …

\stoptext

Hraban