On 9/4/2023 8:20 PM, Hans van der Meer wrote:
I changed this in the source of lxml-ini.lua (line 225). It seems the 'not' has
been accidentally crept in (from  copying that line in ifxmlempty, the item
above?)
Anyway, remade the format and now the result is as I expected it to be. See
below in the output of the MWE from my first post on this subject. I added the
relevant portion of the code for clarity.

I am sure the next update will reflect it in the source ;-)

only if you also test ifxmlempty as it has similar code