Am 08.09.23 um 19:37 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

But it uses its own page size, I don’t understand why. I need the bleed/trim area.

If I use \setlayer in the setup, the content gets placed on the next page, i.e. under the text.

\structureuservariable{image} in the setup gets the value from the _next_ chapter. Maybe the approach in from the source with
\dummyparameter\c!name
would work better, but I don’t know how to transfer it.

I gave up, ran into too many problems.

Tried to avoid injections and put everything in before/beforesection macros, but \structureuservariable there also always picks up the values from the next chapter (while I would expect the current or maybe the previous).

So I copy-pasted the whole bunch of ugly commands in front of every chapter, and it works.

It’s only for one book with 18 chapters, doesn’t make much sense to spend even more time on a more elegant solution.

Hraban