Am 03.10.23 um 02:06 schrieb Alan Braslau:
On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 10:49:34 +0200
Henning Hraban Ramm <te...@fiee.net> wrote:

chem-str.lua seems to be an updated version by Alan & Hans

Did I miss something?

work in progress ... i'm working on that (part of the math upgrade)
so best wait till we're stable

Ok, thank you

The current code is not very broken - I just used it extensively in a
book that was published. There are many quarks in its conception,
dating from the original MKII model.

But the current syntax is not documented – at least the examples in the wiki page don’t work any more. Can you fix them?

(I’m not really interested in chemistry myself, I just want to improve the documentation – and also show, what ConTeXt can do.)

Hraban