I'm trying to have header texts on every page. There are also some
long typing environments in the document. It seems that when the page
breaks within the typing environment processing the header texts leads
to an error.

If I put a \ifprocessingverbatim\else .... \fi around the table in the
header text, I do not get the error. So I should turn off the typing
environment temporarily to get the header text out. How should I do
that? \stoptyping ... \starttyping do not do it.

Thanks,

Marko

\startproduct test

\setupheadertexts[{\starttable[|w(.8\textwidth) l|w(.15\textwidth)l|]
\HL
\VL \VL page \pagenumber\ of \totalnumberofpages \VL\FR
\VL \VL \VL \LR
\HL
\stoptable}]

\starttyping