On 11/19/23 23:34, madiazm.eo...@gmail.com wrote:
> sorry if i dont get your problem right understood, but i'm completely
> new to context.

Hi Miguel,

I’m afraid it isn’t entirely clear whether you intend to ask something
or not.

> I use a hack not to get the number not printed in the title page
> (though I define sectionblocks for keeping different numbering systems
> for the table of contents and the document)

Section blocks are intended for that.

Just a comment, if your cover (or title) page involves a one and only
single page, you may use makeups, such as in:

  \starttext
  \startmakeup[standard][pagestate=start]
  \dorecurse{25}{\input knuth}
  \stopmakeup
  \stoptext

My sample explicitly displays that makeups are intended for a single page.

Since actual content for that makeup would fit in six pages without the
makeup, it looks weird inside it.

> I use \setuppagenumbering[location=] for not getting the number
> printed and then I reset the page numbering for the next sections. I
> copy my code so that you know what I do.
> Sorry if it doesnt help

If you are showing your code to list members, fine.

Sorry, but if there is a question here, I’m afraid you need to be more
explicit asking your question.

Just some comments:

> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> %%% LOS BLOQUES %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

In a minimal sample, comments as the previous one don’t provide any clue
to understand your code or the issue you might be dealing with.

It is wiser to keep the sample to its minimal form.

>       \startsectionblock[portada]
>       \setuppagenumbering[location=]
>       \input{03_portadaEval.tex}%this is my title page

It is better to provide actual content than a file name.

BTW, if its contents cannot be in more than a single page, the approach
suggested above might be easier.

>     \startfrontmatter[]

Empty brackets are not required here.

>     \start
>       \setuplayout[re
>       \setupinterlinespace[.8ex]

I would say that this is extremely small even for an "x" to fit in.

Again, just in case it might help,

Pablo

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /