Dear Hraban,

Am Sun, Jan 07, 2024 at 09:59:14AM +0100 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:
> I’d like to have a poster that shows off ConTeXt/MetaFun features.
> Do you have suggestions or (even better) would you like to create it?
> It would be nice to have for further events (last year I presented ConTeXt
> at FrOSCon and CCCamp and lacked a poster).

I just submitted a talk about how we use Markdown, Pandoc and ConTeXt at
Hostsharing eG, so maybe we'll meet in Chemnitz.

A poster would be nice. ConTeXt/MetaFun are overwhelmingly flexible and
powerful. It is hard to come up with a good idea. Who is targeted?

ConTeXt is interesting for people that want to

integrate a typesetting system in a publishing environment, because
ConTeXt does not stand in your way as LaTeX often do and has many
programming features (lua, xml ...) or

typeset very customized layouts.

These two target groups are very different. Integratable building blocks
for a complex publishing system or programmable layout machine – sorry, I am
just
brainstorming, but I like the idea of a poster.

juh

--
Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com
Satiren & Essays: ......... http://www.sudelbuch.de