Hi Otared,

I just tried, and my Macbook ran the update without any problem. Does it make any difference if you chmod +x the script install.sh?

All best

Thomas

On 1/23/24 21:59, Otared Kavian wrote:
Hi Dr Hans Van der Meer,

Thank you for your help. It seems that since January 18 something has
changed (either on MacOS or on the install script), because the last
time I could update without doing anything more than sh install.sh.

In any case I checked xattr with
        which xattr
and got:
        /usr/bin/xattr

Then I did
        xattr -d com.apple.quarantine
/Applications/context-osx-arm64/install.sh
and got:
        xattr: /Applications/context-osx-arm64/install.sh: No such xattr:
com.apple.quarantine

Invoking again sh install.sh resulted in the error message I reported
previously.

Best regards: Otared

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /