On 2/20/2024 12:26 PM, madiazm.eo...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks Hans,
I supposed that lua would be more suitable, but unfortunately I still did not
learn it (I hope in summer I have time to read the manual)

The problem arises from the fact that for each line i will perform a different
action and for \def\foo I need four arguments so that I can correctly format
the lines. How can i get the result of string.splitlines (s) separated into
four arguments to pass to the macro? then \foo would be
\def\foo#1SEPARATOR#2SEPARATOR#3SEPARATOR#4

I now use:

\starttext
%now I use the dirty trick of writing an ñ at the end of line so that the macro
detects each argument; but for each question I have to manually add it, which
is tedious; therefore I look for a solution to detect lines automatically

%the definition
\def\tareaAbc #1ñ#2ñ#3ñ#4ñ{\item #1
     \startitemgroup[lista1a]
     \item #2
     \item #3
     \item #4
     \stopitemgroup}

%in the document
/startitemgropu[lista1a]           %I manually open the first level of the list
so the first argument -the question- gets numbered

\tareaAbc In den Büchereien gibt es auch …ñ       %the question; an item of
first level
… Kuchen.ñ       %option a gets a new list of second level opened and argument
2 is the first item
… Theater.ñ       %option b another item
… Workshops.ñ      %option c last item and closes the second level list

%some more macros with more questions and options

/stopitemgroup     %I manually close the first level list
You have to provide more details about these lines. For instance, do you want to split on spaces?

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /