Am 24.02.24 um 15:20 schrieb Roger Mason:
Hello,

I've been away from ConTeXt for some time but now I want to install it
on my FreeBSD 13.2 system(s) (I have not switched any machines to 14.0
yet).  After unpacking, running the install scripts results in:

ld-elf.so.1: /home/rmason/Software/Context/bin/mtxrun: Undefined symbol
"__libc_start1@FBSD_1.7"

I assume this is because mtxrun is compiled for FreeBSD 14.0.  Thus, I
need (I think) to compile it for 13.2.  Are there instructions somewhere
on how to do this?

If I get a working installation I'm happy to contribute the FreeBSD 13.2
binaries back to the project, if someone will tell me how.

Yes, we need to document it in the wiki…
But it’s easy:
cd into your tex/texmf-context/source/luametatex
and run build.sh
then copy the "luametatex" binary from build/native
into tex/texmf-<your platform>/bin/

Hraban

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /