Hi Uschi,

Your coding style is interesting. I do not understand the purpose of
the \it for example. I did put something together that you can try,
but I don't know if this is what you are looking for.

\starttext
\startitemize[n]
\startitem
\m{\forall n \in \naturalnumbers\mtp{:} n^2 > n \implies n > 1},
\stopitem
\startitem
\m{\forall n \in \naturalnumbers\mtp{:} 3\divides n \implies 4 \divides n},
\stopitem
\startitem
\m{\forall n \in \naturalnumbers\mtp{:} n^3 \mtext{ ungerade }
\implies n \mtext{ ungerade}}.
\stopitem
\stopitemize
\stoptext