On 3/7/2024 7:36 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:
Hello all,

The font tweak file libertinus_math.lfg tests for a font version of *7.040*, but the result of the version parse is *7.040;RELEASE*, resulting in an error message. I do not know if this is the fault of the parser or of the font metadata. Changing the test in the .lfg file fixes the error, but that is not a long-term solution.

The exact message I get in the log is:

    mathematics     > tweak > 'LibertinusMath-Regular', size 10, math
    size 0, version 'Version, 7.040;RELEASE' found, version 'Version
    7.040' expected

This is not a high-priority issue for me -- I have nothing in this document that would benefit -- but others may appreciate a fix.
Unless we have a crash it's just a warning, more for Mikael and me so that we know when to check. One cannot rely on a version being a number, so who knows what to test. Consistency, also within a font family is often an issue.

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /