Okay, I maybe made some progress. I traced the code back and back through the
various documents and found I have some items inside:

\startnointerference\startnointerference
My intent is to have items that are "there" but invisible to viewers, taking up
no space on screen, but treated as being present, so the index will still point
to that particular page.
This solution seems to be what's causing the [entry not flushed] error in the
Is there another solution instead of startnointerferencethat will hide text or
any content but still allow page references to link to that blank spot?

--Joel

    On Wednesday, March 13, 2024 at 07:53:21 AM MDT, Joel via ntg-context