On Oct 27, 2005, at 21:00, Peter Rolf wrote:

I already had

\setuptextrules
        [before=,after=,inbetween=]

but that does not work. It seems that inside my paragraph environment,
the settings made outside it are ignored. I also do not  have my
\setupinterlinespace[medium] there (see other thread). Looks  like a
startstopparagraph problem to me.

I've tested it without an environment, so maybe you are right.
Have you tried to add some setups (\setuptexrules,..) to

\setupparagraphs[...][...][before=??? or command=???]

I had tried about everything I could think of. That's the one big problem with ConTeXt, it's most of the tim ea matter of trial and error and a difficult process of trial and error even. Documentation often does only mentions the existence of something without an explanation (arguments to commands are seldomly adequately explained). I have been fighting with layout parameters yesterday for a document I needed to keep within one page.

I'm sure there is a (context-)way (but I have not used this command 'til today).

Someone should fund Hans for writing true documentation.