Hi,

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024 at 12:00 PM Henning Hraban Ramm <te...@fiee.net> wrote:

> Am 13.04.24 um 22:28 schrieb Mikael Sundqvist:
> > What will work will depend on the viewers. We noticed a few weeks ago
> > that synctex (pdf -> editor) was not working in a few viewers (okular)
> > while it was working in others.
>
> Could you please tell us which combinations of viewers and editors you
> checked and how to configure them to make it work?

I think you shall test them according to what they specify, that should work.

I think at Hans' place sumatra worked already with state=start.

Here we tried zathura, okular, they work. I think evince did not
really work (maybe with some dbus thing, but we did not really try it
out). For qpdfview, mupdf, sioyek and maybe some more I do not
remember if it worked in the end. But also the viewers change, so at
your place they might have different versions of the libraries, and
... a bit messy.

I think one should try state=start, and if that is not working, try
state=repeat. If that is not working either, I don't know. It was not
so easy to understand the format and how it is supposed to work.

/Mikael

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /