On 5/17/24 11:02, madiazm.eo...@gmail.com wrote:
> thanks Wolfgang for your advice and sorry for being so verbose, but
> since the margins are "included" in the problem I decided to put my
> layout there too.
>
> I made your suggested changes and unfortunately it doesnt work, but
> being a bit surprised by the margins I printed a copy of the page
> and.... still worse...
Hi Miguel,

this should work (also in the sense of a minimal sample):

  \showframe\showgrid
  \defineframedtext[FunnyText]
    [frame=on, align=flushright,location=right]

  \def\FrameTitle#1%
  {\setMPtext{FunnyFrame}
    {\hbox spread 1em{\hss\strut \color[blue]{\tfx Apartado #1}\hss}}}

  \define[2]\firstHeadings{%
    \dontleavehmode \switchtobodyfont[miCorm]%
    \FrameTitle#1%

    \startFunnyText
      {\switchtobodyfont[miCorm,20.7pt] #2}
    \stopFunnyText}

  \setuphead [section] [command=\firstHeadings, indentnext=no]

  \starttext
  \startsection[title=a]
  \stopsection
  \startsection[title=a]
  \stopsection
  \startsection[title=a]
  \stopsection
  \stoptext

BTW, you inadvertely introduce the space here:

  \define[2]\firstHeadings{%
    \dontleavehmode \switchtobodyfont[miCorm]%
    \FrameTitle#1%

Unless you comment the space after the right bracket, it will be
included in your definition of first headings.

As for external downloads, better avoid unless required.

In any case, the minimal code should be part of your message.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /