Hello,

I keep a few pieces of code and pdf graphics in a private TEXMF tree from
where I include them in various documents. I reference a graphic by its
filename sans the suffix, e.g. \externalfigure[logo].  A glance at the log
reveals that the filename resolves to the exhaustive pathname of the graphic
in my private TEXMF tree, and the graphic appears in the document - until
today that is.

I revisited this document today which I last typeset with context version
2005.02.15. Today I used the version from 2005.08.31, and the graphics are
missing. The log, not surprisingly, says, 'figures: figure logo can not be
found.' A simple work around is to copy the graphic into the same directory
as the document, which suggests it is a path problem.  Has anyone else
experienced this behavior and can suggest a more elegant solution.

With kind regards,

Michael Guravage