Olivier wrote:

Quoting  "Thomas A. Schmitz" :
-- was [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Oct 16, 2005 at 12:11:31 -

You're right, a quick test demonstrated the bug.

In the texutil script there seems to be only sorting on entries' labels
and no further sorting with the page number because it sorts this string
 join($JOIN,$Class,$LCKey,$Key,$Entry,$TextHow,$RegStatus,
$RealPageNumber,$Location,$Page,$PageHow,$SeeToo)
What about using a hash instead of a string to handle the register
entries' information so that it will be easier to handle the page ranges
after having sorted the labels?
newtexutil work different

I wrote a note to the list about these bugs about a week ago, but there were no replies. I guess if there are two of us and we yell loud enough, Hans will hear us eventually :-)
not with headphones, which i normally wear when i'm in that kind of debugging mode -)

I'm with you :))
so, what was the test file?