Hi,

The context.aanhet.net mirror performs an automatic
checkout of svn://ctx.pragma-ade.nl/manuals every hour.

The working tree is browseable on the web, from the starting url

  http://context.aanhet.net/svn

Have fun!

Taco

Hans Hagen wrote:
Hi,

The following manual source trees are now available:

allkind   (some)
columns   (whole manual)
details   (whole manual)
lua       (experimental)
magazines (all)
metafun   (whole manual)

some of them use independent pdf files (as image) which need to be processed using the provides ruby 'runtools' script [runtools is my way of making it platform independent]

some manuals may use commercial fonts when run here

some manuals assume that you have texnansi metrics around [use texfont]

don't redistribute manuals that you compiled yourself (i'd hate to run into manuals with the wrong fonts or errors dur to misconfigurations)

we still need to figure out a way to deal with comments, additions, corrections, etc