I could help with this translation to Swedish, although I of course
also have time constraints.
Half the work and twice the fun!

Johan

2005/11/22, Mikael Persson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I could think of translating to swedish. Depends on how much work it
> is and about if it must be done before that or that day. I got pretty
> much to do at work...
>
> /Micke P
>
> On 11/21/05, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm going to clean up the beginners manual (at least the source code) so
> > i think this s a good moment to pick up the 'translation' thread
> >
> > So the question is:
> >
> > - what can go out
> > - what should go in
> > - what should be updated
> >
> > as well as:
> >
> > - who will participate (in translation)
> > - how to deal with localization (maybe dedicated language related chapters)
> >
> > Hans

Johan Sandblom  N8, MRC, Karolinska sjh
t +46851776108  17176 Stockholm
m +46735521477  Sweden
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the
will to find out, which is the exact opposite"
- Bertrand Russell