Hi,

Patrick Gundlach wrote:
Somebody was so kind to put it at
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Chinese so I have deleted the duplicate
on your user page.
I tried the receipe there, but with no real success.
Seemingly the UTF-8 encoding makes some trouble - I get either errors or the wrong characters.

Any ideas what could be the problem? (using 2005.12.01)

* * *

If I paste the example from the WIKI and save it as UTF-8 into a .tex file, tex tries to get
|  Running mktextfm gbsong80,
however and no gbsong80.tmf exists

If I delete all but the first character, texexec shows:

! Use of \dohandleunicodeflowglyph doesn't match its definition.
<recently read> s

<inserted text> \s
                 toptext
<argument> \stoptext

\handleunicodeflowglyph ...ttoken [EMAIL PROTECTED] `\string #2
                                                 \relax
l.7  \stoptext

Tobias